10 Difficult concepts or commands or tools in Photoshop

 


As a beginner, I faced a lot of difficulties in Photoshop as it is my first software, but i learned a lot it took me time as am a slow learner but it was worth learning it because of many good reasons.

1. Clone stamp Tool - This tool is mainly used for paint part of one layer over another layer. In simple language we can duplicate objects or remove pieces from that image. It took me a while to understand what this tool really used for, how it actually works and how could this tool be so helpful. If you're working on freckles or pimples or anything like that you've to be really careful about where to put that particular piece that you've took from that picture, also to match her/her skin to make it look real not editable.








2. Pen Tool - This tool is used for changing paths or shapes with anchor points and handles. In simple words we can make curved lines by using this tool. I have trouble while making selection out of it i couldn’t make a perfect selection of it that's why i don't really like this tool and face difficulty.








3. Content - Aware move tool – It allows you to choose an element to transfer from one picture to another, we can make them move wherever we want, I faced problem while using this tool as I can’t make the background look perfectly fine after moving the element.










4. Lasso tool - It makes free hand selection i couldn’t make perfect selection out of it.


5. Layers - The layers are where you work on, these are lying over one another or under another. We can make as many layers as we want, and work on any layer. I found difficulty while am doing blending.














6. Ruler - Most of you must like this, as it helps us with measurements. But I personally felt like this one distracts me from doing my work, so I mostly prefer it to be off while am working.











7. History Palette - This is the best way to get your work done, without any worries, but I make a lot of mistakes and history palette have its own limit so here it makes difficult for me.









8. Selection and Mask - I found it difficult while am working on an image with hair, as this can't get the perfect hair selection then i have to use some other tools like brush to make hair straps to make them look good and heavy.








9. Timeline - This is used for making GIFs and videos too, I found difficulty in putting frames in between.







10. Clip and Masking - It is a group of layer in which mask is applied on an image.









I hope this blog was helpful for you.

If you are interested in learning Photoshop from its basic level then you can join Photoshop course from Graphic Design Institute, the same institute I’ve completed my training.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Masks and Global Light in Photoshop

Main Differences between CorelDraw and Photoshop

Why should Photographers join a Photoshop course?